Siemens MPI PLC Programming Cable OCB20+
Siemens MPI Programming Cable OCB20+ Overview: MPI protocol is a multi-point interface that is suitable for PLC 200/300/400, operator Panel PC MPI / PROFIBUS and TP / OP communication card. Supports 12Mbit / s MPI network communication speed. Furthermore the MPI network can connect to maximum 32 nodes. The maximum communication distance is 50 m. Also the length can be extended by using repeaters.
The PPI, MPI and PROFIBUS protocols are based on the seven-layer network. These are in line with European standards EN50170 PROFIBUS defined by and token-based network communication protocols. Furthermore these protocols are a synchronous (serial) character-based communication protocol. Above all the Character format consists of a start bit, 8 bits of data, parity bits, and one stop bit.
- Support Win2000/XP/7 32/64 bit System
- Siemens style design
- Support S7-200/300/400, ET200, 840D communication
- Also Support MPI/DP/Profibus/PPI
- Suitable for Profibus node to program PLCs among network as well as no need power supply from PLC side.
- Supports full rate 9600, 19200, 45.45K, 93.75K, 187.5K, 500K,1.5M kps, certainly auto adaptable
- Full optical electronic isolation which makes it better anti-interruption ability, even more stable communication.
- Installing original Siemens drive with USB interface directly, also no need any COM port.
- Above all no need to install driver when using STEP 7 V5.5 above
- The signal part by the high-speed optical coupling isolation is same with the original.
- Support for MPI and DP multi-master communication.
- Automatically adapt to the communication rate has 9600,19200,187.5K, 500K, 1.5M
- Support 200PLC and ET200 communications, and PPI multi-master communication.
- Driver type: Solid
- Insulation material: Rubber
- Conductor material: Copper
- Customization: Yes
- Application: USB-MPI + S7-200 / 300/400