Siemens Sirius 3TK28 24V DC
The Siemens SIRIUS 3TK28 safety relays with relay enabling circuits feature positively-driven NO and NC contacts, in pairs, which means if one of the contacts welds, then the other contact is used to shut down the circuit. A positively-driven feedback signal contact (NC contact) detects the fault of the defective NO contact.
The manufacturer declares that the safety components of the SIRIUS 3TK series in the designs marketed by us comply with the applicable basic safety and health requirements of the EC Directives* stated (including amendments) and that the stated standards* were applied in their design and construction. Here they are used to evaluate sensors and ensure safety-related shutdown in case of a hazard. They also check and monitor the sensors, actuators, and the safety-related functions of the safety relay.
- Minimum programming time and high degree of user friendliness thanks to parametrisation display.
- Device versatility means reduced storage requirements.
- Compact design.
- Electrically isolated safety outputs.
- It can use in ambient temperatures up to 70 °C.
- Standard relay enable circuits (positively driven)
- Suitable for use with Expansion module 3TK28-30
- Supply Voltage: 24V dc
- Number of Channels: 2
- Auxiliary Contacts: 2
- Function: Safety Switch/Interlock
- Safety Contacts: 3
- Range: SIRIUS
- Reset Method: Automatic, Monitored
- Terminal Type: Screw
- Width: 44.8mm
- Length: 138.5mm
- Depth: 120mm
Be the first to review “Siemens Sirius 3TK28”