Siemens 6AV6 545 0CC10 0AX0
Siemens TP270 6AV6 545 0CC10 0AX0 Overview: Part of the TP 270 series of operator panels, the Siemens 6AV6545-0CC10-0AX0 is a 10.4″ touch panel designed for mid range performance market.
Applications for this part include use with machinery in the construction sector, printing and packaging industries, automobile and electrical industries. The TP270 was discontinued in 2017 and is no longer fully supported by Siemens. Micro Automation BD offer a refurbished parts as well as a value for money repair service as well as.
- High degree of configuration efficiency
- Configuration simulation on the configuration computer – no PLC required
- Clear display and easy process operation using a Windows based user interface
- Large selection of predefined screen objects for use during configuration
- Dynamic screen objects
- Uncomplicated and quick handling of recipes and date records in recipe screen and recipe videos
- Logging of alarms, process values and login/logout procedures
- Creation of vector graphics using the WinCC flexible configuration software without an external graphics editor
- Transfer switchover to transfer mode
- Transfer via MPI, Profibus DP, USB and Ethernet
- Standard connections to Simatic S5/DP , Simatics S7, and Simatic 505 as well as to PLCs from other manufacturers.
- Display Size: 10.4″
- STN color display
- 2 MB configuration memory
- configurable with ProTool From Version V6.0
Be the first to review “Siemens TP270 6AV6 545 0CC10 0AX0”