Telemecanique XS1M18PA370 Pre-cabled barrel sensor
Telemecanique XS1M18PA370 overview: Proximity sensors detect the presence of metallic objects at close range (up to 1.5 inches typically). Ferrous metals allow the greatest distances to the sensor; other metals may reduce detection range. Low-cost, reliable sensors are available in an array of shapes and sizes for a wide range of applications. For non-contact detection of any other type of material up to 20mm, our capacitive sensors match that same top level of performance.
- Range of inductive proximity sensors.
- Flush-mount versions (XS1) and non-flush mount versions (XS2).
- Standard M18 cylindrical metal housing, type A.
- N/O closing function.
- 2 m cable output or M12 x 4 point connector.
- LED indication of output status.
- Flush-mountable inductive proximity sensors, designed for essential and repetitive applications
- 2m cable pre-wired versions (IP68 sealed)
- M12 connector versions (IP67 sealed)
- LED status indication of output state, with short-circuit protection
- Body Style: Barrel
- Thread Size: M18 x 1
- Output Type: PNP
- Detection Range: 5 mm
- Supply Voltage: 12 → 48 V dc
- Length: 62mm
- Maximum DC Voltage: 58V
- Mounting Type: Flush Mount
- IP Rating: IP65, IP68
- Switching Current: 200 mA
- Housing Material: Nickel Plated Brass
- Maximum Switching Frequency: 2kHz
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +70°C
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Short Circuit Overload Protection: Yes
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -25°C