TURCK ELEKTRONIK MK13 UPF EX0/K06
MK13 UPF EX0/K06 overview: The front panel switches use to adjust the output performance, the input circuit monitoring function for wire-break and short-circuit conditions, and complementary output operation. The input can monitor for shortcircuit and wire-break conditions. If this function activated, errors indicate via transistor output 2. The input circuit monitoring function can disable via the front panel switch or by jumpering terminals 3 and 4 with a wire-bridge. Switch position V selects the complementary output mode (errors can be evaluated by an external exclusive OR monitoring function.
It must ensure that heat conducted away from the device. For installation in zone 2 the device must install in a housing which complies with the requirements of EN 60079-15 with a minimum protection degree of IP54.
- Galvanically isolated transmission of binary switching signals
- Intrinsically safe input circuits EEx ia for sensors according to EN 60947- 5-6 (NAMUR) (I) or mechanical switches (II + III), which may be located in explosion hazardous areas
- Approved for installation in zone 2
- Galvanic isolation between input and output circuit and supply
- Input circuit monitoring for wire-break and short-circuit (can be disabled)
- Two short-circuit protected transistor outputs:
– pnp (MK13-PF…)
– npn (MK13-NF…)
- Selection of complementary operation or separate output for error indications
- Selectable NO/NC output function
- Single channel isolating switching amplifier.
- Type: Safety Barrier
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC
- Current: 100A
Be the first to review “TURCK ELEKTRONIK MK13 UPF EX0/K06 Safety Barrier”