Unitronics M91 2 R6 ZK1 PLC with textual HMI and keyboard
Unitronics M91 2 R6 ZK1 PLC :
An affordable All-in-One programmable controllers: a smart PLC with a textual HMI and keyboard, plus onboard I/O configurations; expands up to 150 I/Os.
- Shaft-encoder inputs and PWM outputs
- Direct temperature inputs
- Auto-tune PID, up to 4 loops
- Date & time-based control Database
- Full source upload
- Up to 80 user-designed screens
- Multilingual: supports over 15 languages and 20 graphic symbols
- Scroll between pre-programmed recipes/menus
- Memory and communication monitoring via HMI – No PC needed
- SMS messaging via GSM
- Remote access utilities
- PC access via MODBUS or OPC server
- Supports MODBUS protocol
- CANbus (in C models only)
- User-defined ASCII strings, enable communication with external devices
- RS232/RS485 built-in port
I/O options include digital, analog, high-speed, temperature & weight measurement. See table below:
- All 10 inputs can be set to pnp (source) or npn (sink) via a single jumper and appropriate wiring.
- All 10 inputs can function in 12 VDC or 24 VDC; set via a single jumper and appropriate wiring.
- npn (sink) inputs use voltage supplied from the controller’s power supply.
- Inputs #0, #2 and #4 can each function as either high-speed counter or as part of a shaft encoder. In each case, high-speed input specifications apply. When used as a normal digital input, normal input specifications apply.
- Inputs #1, #3 and #5 can each function as either counter reset, or as a normal digital input; in either case, specifications are those of a normal
Input impedance >100KQ for voltage 500Q for current Galvanic isolation None
Resolution (except 4-20mA) 10-bit (1024 units)
Resolution at 4-20mA 204 to 1023 (820 units)
Conversion time Synchronized to scan time
Absolute max. rating +15V Full scale error +2LSB Linearity error +2LSB
Status indication Yes, see Note
Note: The analog value can also indicate when the input is functioning out of range. If an analog input deviates above the permissible range, its value will be 1024.
+V 12 VDC -OV or 24 VDC
[|+— Circuit protection device.