Vigital Fuji PXR4ACY1 1VM71
The Fuji PXR4ACY1 1VM71 PXR series controllers are the newest additions to Fuji Electric’s trusted line of temperature and process controllers.However they are now packed with more features and options than before, and the new low price is unbeatable.
They come in several sizes – 1/32 DIN, 1/16 DIN, 1/8 DIN and 1/4 DIN.As well as these controllers have all the standard features that you expect from Fuji Electric’s superior controllers, and more. In addition to auto-tuning and fuzzy control, it now comes with self-tuning — an innovation in the control field.As well as it automatically retunes the controller under certain conditions, without the need to revert to auto-tuning.
The standard 8-segment ramp/soak feature has been expanded to include two patterns that can be linked to create a 16-step profile. The PXR accepts temperature and process inputs and offers a choice of three kinds of outputs to meet a wide variety of needs in the process industries.As well as low-cost options include dual outputs, programmable alarms, remote setpoint, RS485 communications, analog retransmission, digital input, timer function, heater burnout alarm and 24V AC/DC supply voltage. One of the most impressive features is the large LED display. The faceplate, designed for NEMA 4X (IP66 equivalent) is watertight and corrosion-resistant. The easy-to-use 3-button keypad allows for programming similar to the popular PXW controller.
- Advanced control functions PID Plus Self Tuning; PID Plus Fuzzy Control; Autotuning
- NEMA 4X faceplate with large LED display 4-digit, red and green display; Waterproof faceplate conforms to NEMA4X/IP66
- Multiple inputs Choose between thermocouple/RTD and 4-20mA/0-5V inputs
- Single or dual control outputs Relay, SSR driver or 4-20mA
- Ramp/soak function Up to 16 ramp/ soak segments as well as two 8-segment patterns,a standard feature
- Programmable alarms option 2 programmable SPST relays with On/Off delay function
- Remote setpoint option Change setpoint with a 1-5V signal
- Timer function On-delay or off-delay timer activated with digital input; as well as Up to 2 timer outputs can be obtained
- 1 to 5 VDC input
- SSR output
- 1 alarm
- RS-485 MODBUS
- 230 VAC