WAGO 750 342 Fieldbus Coupler
WAGO 750 342 overview: The 750-342 an Ethernet TCP/IP Fieldbus Coupler supports a number of network protocols to send process data via Ethernet TCP/IP. By observing the relevant IT standards, connection to existing local or global networks (LAN, Internet) possible without any problem. Using Ethernet as a fieldbus makes universal data transmission between the factory and the office possible. Moreover it offers remote maintenance, processes can controll regardless of the location.
Process data exchange is done using the Modbus/TCP protocol. The bus coupler supports all I/O modules and automatically configures, creating a local process image. The HTML pages that stored in the fieldbus coupler allow access to information on configuration, status or I/O data of the Ethernet TCP/IP fieldbus coupler. Only a standard WEB browser required. Dynamic configuration of the IP addresses via a BootP server provides a flexible and easy way to configure the network.
- Current Rating: 200 mA
- Interface: Ethernet
- Voltage Rating (DC): 24 V
- Termination: Cage Clamp
- Min Operating Temperature: 0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature: 55 °C
- Transmission medium: Twisted Pair S-UTP; 100 Ω; Cat. 5
- Number of modules per node max.: 64
- Communication: Modbus (TCP, UDP), Ethernet
- Ethernet protocol: HTTP, BootP
- Input and output process image (Fieldbus) max.: 512 Byte/512 Byte
- Current consumption, system supply (5 V): 200 mA
- Total current for system supply: 1,800 mA