Weidmuller WAS4 Pro DC/DC
The configurable WAS4 PRO DC/DC: a U/I- DCsignal isolating converter with external power supply in 12.5 mm width, for transmitting and isolating analogue DC current signals (±0.1…±100 mA) and voltage signals (±20 mV…±200 V).Up to 440 fixed input and output parameters can configure using the DIP switches and potentiometer (span/offset). The input/output channels and power supply completely isolated with 4 kV.Because of its 20…253 VAC/DC wide-range power supply, the PRO DC can use in many applications regardless of its position.The signal isolating converter features an adjustable transmission frequency (10 Hz/10 kHz), low power dissipation, and a wide temperature range (-10 °C to +70°C).
The PRO DC optionally available with screw or tension clamp wire connections. The signal isolating converter has international approvals (cULus, cULusEX , ATEX Zone2, GL) which enable it to use worldwide for many explosive-risk applications.
- Type: Signal converter
- Connection type: Screw connection
- Series: Measuring transducer
- Operating temperature, max.: 70 °C
- Number of inputs: 1
- Input voltage configurable: ±20 mV…±200 V
- Input resistance, voltage: approx. 1 MΩ
- Current Input configurable: ± 0.1mA…± 100 mA
- Resistance, current: < 5 mA: approx. 100 Ω; >5 mA: approx. 5 Ω
- Number of outputs: 1
- Output voltage, note: 0…±10 V
- Output current: 0…±20 mA