Weidmuller WAS4 Pro DC/DC
The configurable WAS4 PRO DC/DC: a U/I- DCsignal isolating converter with external power supply in 12.5 mm width, for transmitting and isolating analogue DC current signals (±0.1…±100 mA) and voltage signals (±20 mV…±200 V).Up to 440 fixed input and output parameters can configure using the DIP switches and potentiometer (span/offset). The input/output channels and power supply completely isolated with 4 kV.Because of its 20…253 VAC/DC wide-range power supply, the PRO DC can use in many applications regardless of its position.The signal isolating converter features an adjustable transmission frequency (10 Hz/10 kHz), low power dissipation, and a wide temperature range (-10 °C to +70°C).
The PRO DC optionally available with screw or tensionclamp wire connections. The signal isolating converter has international approvals (cULus, cULusEX, ATEX Zone2, GL) which enable it to use worldwide for many explosive-risk applications.
- Type: Signal converter
- Connection type: Screw connection
- Series: Measuring transducer
- Operating temperature, max.: 70 °C
- Number of inputs: 1
- Input voltage configurable: ±20 mV…±200 V
- Input resistance, voltage: approx. 1 MΩ
- Current Input configurable: ± 0.1mA…± 100 mA
- Resistance, current: < 5 mA: approx. 100 Ω; >5 mA: approx. 5 Ω
- Number of outputs: 1
- Output voltage, note: 0…±10 V
- Output current: 0…±20 mA