West Cal E6C Temperature Controller
West Cal E6C Temperature Controller: The markets for industrial and scientific equipment demand that controllers not only provide a cost-effective and compact solution but also add-value to the overall competitive characteristics of the machine by offering improved aesthetic design or enhanced functions & diagnostics.
- Single loop temperature / process controller
- E6C 1/16DIN (48x48mm), E8C 1/8DIN
- Profiler function – 2 programs x 16 segment
- Universal Input & 2 or 3 Outputs
- 70mm depth behind panel
- Control Types: Full PID with Pre-tune, manual tuning, or On-Off control, Heat Only or Heat & Cool
- Output Configuration: Output 1 & 2; Relay or SSR drive. Output 3; Relay, SSR drive, Linear DC (mA/V)
- HMI: 4 button operation, dual 4 digit 10mm & 8mm high LED displays, optional choice of colours (Red/Red, Red/Green), plus 3 LED output indicators. Function button: Profiler Control (Run, Hold, Stop, Reset) or Auto / Manual control (user defined)
- Thermocouple: J, K, B, C, D, L, N, R, S, T, PtRh 20%:40%
- RTD: 3 Wire PT100, 50Ω per lead maximum (balanced)
- DC Linear: 0 to 20mA, 4 to 20mA, 0 to 50mV, 10 to 50mV, 0 to 5V, 1 to 5V, 0 to 10V, 2 to 10V. Scaleable -1999 to 9999, with adjustable decimal point to 3 places with 4 display digits
- Impedance: >10MΩ resistive, except DC mA (5Ω) and V (47kΩ ).
- Accuracy: ±0.1% of full range, ±1LSD (thermocouple ±1°C for internal CJC)
- Sampling: 4 per second, 250mS
- Sensor Break Detection: Thermocouple & RTD – Control goes to off. High alarms activate. Linear (4 to 20mA, 2 to 10V and 1 to 5V only) – Control goes to off. Low alarms activate.