Mono Graphical Touchscreen HMI XBTGT1100
- High visibility, electro luminescent screen
- 320×240 pixel QVGA resolution
- 8 grey levels
- Amber-coloured image for visual comfort
- 8×6 cells and 6 function keys
- 8MB memory
- Serial port
- Brightness and contrast control
- Trends – real-time
- Password protection
- On-board scripting
- Buzzer to indicate acknowledgement of operator
- Dimensions: 130mm x 104mm x 41mm
Schneider XBTGT1100 Certifications:
The XBT GT series of panels are cULus listed and CSA Certified. These units have been developed to conform with the following standards:
- 508 for Industrial Control Equipment,
- UL 1604 Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and Class II Division 2 and Class III Hazardous Locations,
- UL 60950 Standard for Safety of Information Technology Equipment,
- CAN/CSA-C22.2, No.14, No.213, and No. 60950 Industrial Control Equipment Miscellaneous Apparatus – For Hazardous Locations.
RISK OF UNINTENDED EQUIPMENT OPERATION
- Need not use the XBT GT as the only means of control for critical system functions such as motor start/stop or power disconnect.
- Do not use the XBT GT as the only notification device for critical alarms, such as device overheating or over current.
- Do not use the XBT GT with aircraft control devices, aerospace equipment, central trunk data transmission (communication) devices, nuclear power control devices, or medical life support equipment, due to the reliability requirements of these industries.
In the event of backlight or other XBT GT failure, it may be difficult or impossible to identify a function. Emergency stop, fuel shutoff, or any function that may present a danger if not immediately executed must be provided independently of the XBT GT. In addition, the machine control system design should take into account the possibility of the backlight failing and the operator being unable to control the machine, or making errors in the control of the machine.