Yako SSD2608H Servo Drive
SSD2608H takes the advantages of 32-bit DSP control technology and power angle control technology, maximum speed reaches more than 3000rmp. It’s high-speed torque attenuation is much lower than ordinary open-loop stepper drive, which can greatly enhance the high-speed performance and torque efficiency, and reduce motor heating/vibration, thus to enhancing machine’s efficiency and accuracy.
The use of load-based current control technology can effectively reduce motor heat, extend motor life. The position and warning output signal will assist host computer to monitor and control. And the position warning function ensures safe operation of processing machine.
- Digital and analog combination with advanced power angle close-loop control
- Current automatically change according to load
- 16 constant-torque microstep settings, 200 microsteps the highest
- Suitable for 57~86mm (NEMA 23~34) close-loop motor
- Photoelectric isolated signal input/output, high anti-interference ability
- 200Kpps pulse response frequency
- Input voltage range: DC24~80V/ AC20~80V/DC30~110V
- Fault protection: over current, over voltage, low voltage protection, position warning
- Small size: 152*95*54mm, 0.5kg
- 32 bit DSP control technology
- Current: 6A
- Torque: 8N.m
- Step Angle: 1.8°