Yaskawa Servopack SGDV 120A01A 1.5kw
Yaskawa Servopack SGDV 120A01A :
The SGDV Sigma 5 servo amplifier offers a wide range of models as well as options to match your individual application requirements. When connected to a host controller in the MECHATROLINK‑2 network provides not only torque, position and speed control but also synchronized phase control.
Yaskawa Servopack SGDV 120A01A Features :
The Sigma-5 servo amplifier delivers the highest performance in the industry due its unmatched frequency response as well as reduced settling times and more precise control. As a result it provides a faster set up, simpler tuning and vibration suppression. Furthermore with a wide range of models and options to it can match your individual application requirements
- Unprecedented ease-of-use through cutting-edge technology.
- Due to new tuning-less function it needs no adjustment.
- Impressive load regulation with strengthened vibration suppression function.
- Also slashed setup time.
- Setup wizard function as well as wiring conformation function of engineering tool SigmaWin+ allows easy setup just by watching the monitor.
- Finally high response characteristics at 1 kHz min.
- It also has new advanced autotuning.
- Reduced positioning time through model following control as well as smooth machine control enabled by vibration supression function.
- Item Number: SGDV-120A01A
- Brand: Yaskawa
- Item Category:Drives
- Subcategory: Servo
- Series: SIGMA V SGDV
- kW: 1.5 KiloWatts
- Voltage: 200 VAC
- Cont Amps (3PH): 11.6 Amps
- Peak Amps (3PH): 28 Amps
- Control Mode: Rotary Servo
- Phase: 3
- Encoder Feedback: Yes
- Frequency Response: 1,000 Hertz
- Analog Inputs: 2
- Analog Outputs: 2
- Digital Inputs: 7
- Digital Outputs: 3
- Line Regenerative: N
- Onboard Comm.: Serial
- Environmental: IP 1X
- Profibus: Optional
- Oper Temp Range: 0 to 55 Degrees C
- DeviceNet: Optional
- Approvals: UL; EN50178; EN55011; EN61800-3 as well as EN61800-5-1
- RoHS: No
- H x W x D: 6.29 in x 3.54 in x 7.08 in
- Net Weight: 6 lb