Zellweger Uster Quantum Yarn Clearer
The USTER® QUANTUM is the passport to a new world of yarn quality. USTER® QUANTUM measures, analyzes and proposes how the yarn on the winding machines can best be tailored to the spinner’s quality and productivity needs. USTER® QUANTUM is USTER®‘s most advanced clearer yet, packed with future-oriented technology.
The USTER® QUANTUM is both larger and more robust than any previous clearer.However, Tough on the outside, its new design will stand up to the most demanding mill environments and provide a long service life. Improvements include a better sealed clearer core to keep out dirt and dust, as well as reinforced sensors to cope with vibration. Another improvement is the Foreign Fiber sensor, which is wider than before. Along with new air blowing arrangements, this reduces dirt build-up at the sensor from both the yarn and the air supply.
Uster Technologies announced the market introduction of the ground-breaking third generation of its best-selling USTER® QUANTUM clearer system. This latest state-of-the-art quality assurance technology allows textile manufacturers to optimize production efficiency and reduce costs, making it an indispensable tool in quality-oriented spinning.
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use man-machine interface
- Smart articles synchronization
- Remote control of the CCUs from anywhere
- Simple reporting and smart filtering of essential data
- Fast and easy optimization of the clearing limits
- Total Contamination Control reduces contaminants reaching winding, so decreasing the levels of cuts and remaining contamination in yarns
- Ring Spinning Optimization (RSO), as the link to productivity and quality to reduce quality variations
- USTER® RSO 3D, offering quality mapping of individual spindles as a first step and the prevention of poor quality at source as a conclusion
- Prognosis – Prediction of spinning performance using USTER® QUANTUM quality data
- Type: SG2000 MMI
- Current: 80/160mA
- Voltage: 115/230VAC
- Frequency: 47-63Hz