Beckhoff EK1100 EtherCAT
The Beckhoff EK1100 coupler connects EtherCAT with the EtherCAT Terminals. One station consists of an EK1100 coupler, any number of EtherCAT Terminals and a bus end terminal. The coupler converts the passing telegrams from Ethernet 100BASE-TX to E-bus signal representation.
The coupler connected to the network via the upper Ethernet interface. The lower RJ45 socket may use to connect further EtherCAT devices in the same strand. In the EtherCAT network, the EK1100 coupler can install anywhere in the Ethernet signal transfer section (100BASE-TX) – except directly at the switch. The couplers EK9000 and EK1000 are suitable for installation at the switch.
The BK1100 Bus Coupler connects EtherCAT, the real-time Ethernet system, with the modular, extendable electronic terminal blocks. A unit consists of a Bus Coupler, any number (between 1 and 64) of terminals (255 with K-bus extension) and one end terminal.
- Product type : EtherCAT Coupler
- Number of EtherCAT Terminals : Up to 65535 in the overall system
- Number of peripheral signals : max. 4.2 GB addressable IO points
- Transmission medium : at least Ethernet CAT-5 cable
- Cable length between two Bus Couplers : max. 100 m (100BASE-TX)
- Protocol / Baud rate : EtherCAT Device Protocol / 100 MBaud
- HotConnect : no
- Delay : typical 1 µs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): Approx 4 cm x 10.0 cm x 6.8 cm
- Bus interface : 2 x RJ45
- Power supply : 24 V DC (-15 %/+20 %)
- Current consumption from US : 70 mA + (∑ E-bus current/4)
Be the first to review “Beckhoff EK1100 EtherCAT Coupler”