Delta DVP14SS11T2 PLC
Delta DVP14SS11T2 Overview: EH2 series is well equipped with outstanding operational speed, large programming capacity and built in application and communication instructions, multiple special extension modules and function cards, enabling the efficiency of the MPU to be utilized to its fullness.
- MPU: 24VDC (-15% ~ 20%) (with DC input reverse polarity protection)
- Fuse: 2A / 250VAC
- Power consumption: 3.5W
- Insulation resistance: > 5M Ohm at 500VDC (between all inputs / outputs and earth)
- ESD: 8KV Air Discharge
- EFT: Power Line: 2KV, Digital I/O: 1KV, Analog & Communication I/O: 250V
- Damped-Oscillatory Wave: Power Line: 1KV, Digital I/O: 1KV
- RS: 26MHz ~ 1GHz, 10V/m
- Grounding: The diameter of grounding wire cannot be smaller than the wire diameter of terminals L and N (All DVP units should be grounded directly to the ground pole).
- High-speed pulse output: 20-point and 32-point models support 2-point 200KHz pulse output (Y0, Y2); 40-point models support A/B phase 200KHz pulse output (Y0, Y1)(Y2, Y3) and 2-point 200KHz pulse output (Y4, Y6).
- Operation: 0°C ~ 55°C (temperature), 50 ~ 95% (humidity), pollution degree 2
- Storage: -25°C ~ 70°C (temperature), 5 ~ 95% (humidity)
- Standard: IEC61131-2, IEC 68-2-6 (TEST Fc)/IEC61131-2 & IEC 68-2-27 (TEST Ea)
- Certificates: CE, UL