Industrial SD Card 1GB Storage Capacity
Industrial SD Card 1GB Overview: It contains an operating temperature rating of -40°C to 85°C, making it suitable for harsh environments, from extreme desert heat to below freezing conditions. As well as its high insertion rating ideal for applications in which the card will be frequently accessed and removed from host devices.
This SD cards specifically designed for industrial applications, such as PLC, HMI, IP video surveillance cameras, and can bring more value and enhance system performance by providing recording redundancy, optimizing network load reduction and lowering overall TCO.Reliable, high quality with 2 million hours mean time to failure (MTTF) or an annualized failure rate of 0.44%. As well as 2X the reliability of surveillance HDDs used in NVRs today.
- Robust removable flash with high performance
- Endurance to match embedded solutions
- RecoveRx photo recovery software as well as.
- Insertion/removal durability: 10,000 cycles
- Form Factor: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 85°C
- Size of a postage stamp
- Easy to use, plug in and go
- Operating voltage range from 2.7V to 3.6V
- Storage: 1GB
- Secure Digital Card
- User-selectable mechanical write protection switch on the card’s outer casing
- Works with all SD enabled devices.
- Low battery consumption to maximize battery life in small portable devices as well as.
- Operating shock rating of 0.07 oz, equivalent to a 10 foot drop to the ground.
Be the first to review “Industrial SD Card 1GB”