Mean Well DR 60 24 Power Supply
Mean Well DR 60 24 Overview: A range of step shaped DIN Rail power supplies from Mean Well. These power supply units are isolation Class II and have no load power consumption <0.5 W (DR-15) and <1 W (DR-100). Wattages are available between 15 W and 100 W.
The flexibility of DIN Rail mounting systems enables quicker installation time as all devices are able to simply snap onto the metal rails. Power supplies can easily organise on DIN Rails within enclosed wall boxes or in areas where there limited space. Similar devices can mount next to each other reducing the amount of cabling required. Most power supplies are convection cooled so no cooling fans needed.
DIN Rail AC/DC power supplies are widely used in many automation, instrumentation and industrial applications. They are used to power a wide variety of DC operated devices including sensors, motors, actuators, solenoids and relays.
- Universal AC input/Full range
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
- Cooling by free air convection
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- UL 508(industrial control equipment)approved
- Isolation class
- LED indicator for power on
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Power (W): 60
- Output Current (A): 2.5
- Output Voltage (V): 24
- Input Voltage (V): 110/230V
- Application: ITE EN/UL/IEC 60950
- Technology: AC/DC
- Power Format: DIN rail