MOXA EDS 205A
The EDS-205A/208A series are 5 and 8-port industrial Ethernet switches that support IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u/x with 10/100M full/ half-duplex. MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing. The switches provide 12/24/48 VDC (9.6 to 60 VDC), 18 to 30 VAC redundant power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to live AC/DC power sources. These switches have been designed for harsh industrial environments, such as in maritime (DNV/GL/LR/ABS/NK), rail wayside, highway, or mobile applications(EN 50121-4/NEMA TS2/e-Mark), or hazardous locations (Class I Div. 2, ATEX Zone 2) that comply with FCC, UL, and CE standards.
The EDS-205A/208A switches are available with a standard operating temperature range from -10 to 60°C, or with a wide operating temperature range from -40 to 75°C. All models are subjected to a 100% burn-in test to ensure that they fulfill the special needs of industrial automation control applications. In addition, the EDS-205A/208A switches have DIP switches for enabling or disabling broadcast storm protection, providing another level of flexibility for industrial applications.
- 10/100BaseT(X) (RJ45 connector), 100BaseFX (multi/single-mode, SC or ST connector)
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC power inputs
- IP30 aluminum housing
- Rugged hardware design well suited for hazardous locations (Class 1 Div. 2/ATEX Zone 2), Transportation (NEMA TS2/ EN 50121-4/e-Mark), and maritime environments (DNV/GL/LR/ABS/ NK)
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)
- Robust metal housing (IP30)
- Connections for 2 redundant supplies
- Supply voltage: 9.6-60 VDC
- 10/100 Base Tx – For RJ45 Connectors