Schneider TSXPCX3030 USB Programming Cable
USB / RS485 interface cable for Schneider PLC programming, 2.5 meters with the master / slave switch connects the TER and the PLC auxiliary port, the greatest distance from communication of up to 2 kilometers.
- Windows 7/2000 / Windows XP support (WinNT4 / 95/98 / Me / DOS does not support)
- Intelligent LED indicator Automatic identification of optical isolation status.
- Baud rate: 300 bps ~ 1 Mbps automatically adaptable.
- USB bus power, with a current consumption of 50 mA
- Each PC support multiple TSXPCX3030 cables
- Reliable performance and reasonable price
- Compatible with USB V1.1 and V2.0
TSXPCX3030 is a multi-function programming cable that is the serial connection and RS485 signal conversion through the USB interface? The power of the cable is from the USB interface instead of the TER port of the PLC. Therefore, this cable is compatible with the TER or AUX interface. TSXPCX3030 can be used for the Modicon TSX PLC and PC series or other equipment that does not provide the traditional serial port to communicate? The cable can be connected with TSX Premium (57), TSX Micro (37), TSX Nano (07) Naza TSX (08) and The TER or AUX of Twido PLC.
The TER ports of the TSX PLC series have a DPT signal pin. If the high-level DPT, TER always works in the Uni-Telway Master (main station) mode, so the PLC programming accordingly. If the level under DPT, the TER working methods decide on the PLC.