Sew Eurodrive Inverter MDX60A0054 5A3 4 00 5.5kW 3 phase
Sew Eurodrive inverter manufacture a massive variety of AC drives as part of their widely-used Movidrive family. This family of variable speed drives come in a few different ranges such as the Movidrive B series which is available in a large power range and has extensive expansion possibilities thanks to the array of application modules. Also available Movidrive series include the Movidrive Compact MCF, MCH, MCS and MCV ranges.
Here at Micro Automation you can find support for both current as well as obsolete SEW-Eurodrive products. Furthermore if you have any queries or want any more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Sew Eurodrive Inverter Features :
- Wide voltage range
-400/500 V units for the voltage 3xAC 380…500V
-230 V units for the voltage range 3 x Ac 200…240V
- High Overload Capacity
-Size 0: 200 IN for at least 60s
-Sizes 1…6: 150% in sistained for operation without overload
- With 4kHz switching frequency
- 4Q capacity due to integrated brake chopper installed as standard
- Compact unit mounting position for minimum control cabinet space requirement and optimum utilization of control cabinet volume.
- Also integrated input filter silled as standard.
- 8 isolated binary inputs and 6 binary outputs, one of which is a relay output; programmable input/output.
- 1 TF/TH/KTY input for motor protection using a PTC thermistor or thermocontact.
- 7-segment display for operating as well as fault states.
- Separate DC 24 V voltage input for powering the inverter electronics.
- Separable electronic terminals.
- Separable power terminals.
- Safe stop according to EN-954-1
- Voltage: 3 Phase 380-500 V +/- 10,
- Frequency: 50-60Hz +/-5%,
- Current: 11.3A (400V)
- Frequency: 0-180Hz
- Current: 12.5A DC
- Power: 8.7 kVA / 5.5KW
SEW has applied for a large number of patents since it was founded almost 90 years ago. Furthermore the company, managed by the third generation of the Blickle family, focuses on becoming a smart company, combining the concepts of Industry 4.0 with the principles of Lean management. Above all SEW has versatile and adaptable factories. SEW-EURODRIVE aims for more customized solutions.