Socomec DIRIS A20
The Socomec Diris A20 is a 3-phase 5A CT-connected modular multi-function meter which is suitable for all industrial and commercial electrical installations.However, the Diris A20 can measure the following parameters; kW, kVAR, kVA, Voltage, Current, Power Factor and Harmonics. The parameters are easily viewed from the meters large back-lit LCD display. Installation is easy with a compact DIN 96 panel-mount casing and plug-in terminal blocks.
DIRIS A-20 units are performance metering and monitoring devices that provide the user with all of the measurements needed to complete energy efficient projects successfully and to provide assured monitoring of electrical distribution.
- With its large backlit multiple-display screen with 4 hot keys, the DIRIS A-29 is easy to use.
- Multi-measurement and metering
- THD voltages and currents up to level 51
- Programmable hour meter
- Alarm management
- RS485 Jbus/Modbus communication
- Optional additional modules
- 96 x 96 mm panel mount
- Current Primary: 9999A ( User-Programmable)
- Current Secondary: 5A (CT Connected – CT’s sold separately)
- 3 Phase voltage: 50-500V (L-L)
- Single phase voltage: 28-289V
- Instantaneous vales for (A, V, PF, Hz, P, Q and S)
- Max values for current per phase and max instantaneous power
- Active and Reactive Energy Import Registers
- Panel mount: 96 x 96mm
- Compact casing, plug-in terminal blocks
- Extremely accurate with high quality measurements
- Optimum readability with bright blue back light, high-resolution LCD display
- Easy to use 4 or 6 large keys