Yamatake Honeywell FE7B RA6 Photoelectric Sensor
Photoelectric sensors, also known as photo eyes, emit a beam of light that used to detect the presence or absence of items and equipment or changes in surface conditions. When the emitted light interrupted or reflected by the object, the change in light patterns measured by a receiver and the target object or surface is recognized. Photoelectric sensors are very common in industrial manufacturing fields such as material handling, packaging, food and beverage, medical, and many others.
Depending on the style selected, they can use with or without a reflector, self-contained, long-range, heavy-duty, or compact. There are many different housing and mounting options to offer a correct fit that meets the demands of each application. They perform a wide variety of tasks and some of them can use in harsh environments.
- 5 feet retro or 6.5 feet polarized scan range with FE-RR1 reflector
- 8 or 28 in diffuse scan range
- Combination allignment/self diagnostic indicator
- False pulse and reverse polarity protection
- Type: Photoelectric Sensor with Senitivity Dial
- Voltage: 21.6 – 26.4 VDC